Contemporary Art Projects USA/Gallery announces its return to Art Santa Fe at the Prime Fair Location, Booth #205; as part of the Santa Fe’s inaugural art week which will take place at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center from Thursday, July 18, to Sunday, July 21, 2019 as the culminating event to Santa Fe’s inaugural art week.
To define this year’s Contemporary Art Projects USA booth at Art Santa Fe 2019 intends to keep their Art Santa Fe momentum going with a showcase of international and national artists. Their artworks represent all media, from sculptures to photography, painting, textile mixed media, metal or Plexiglas. In our booth, we made real the term “Momentum “, which is the leading motive of this Art Fair, the undeniable power of Contemporary and Modern Art to captivate, seduce, and charm buyers, collectors, and dealers who love their work. At the same time highlighting the unique creative message of each artist, everyone so different from the other, but forming a whole to celebrate through their talent.
Among the artists we are honored to present:
- After a remarkable show during Miami Art Week 2018 at Red Dot Miami, Ricardo Cardenas will once again unveil his newest works at Art Santa Fe as International Invited Artist. An artist from Mexico whose popularity has grown from his first showing at Art Santa Fe five years ago, Cardenas began as a construction engineer and expresses his experience and appreciation of materials, along with his feelings and beliefs, by connecting his art in both his medium and techniques. Guests will learn how his clever use of building materials, including recycled concrete retrieved from the ruble of Mexico’s earthquakes, coupled with steel bars, and more, have become synonymous with Cardenas artwork. His artwork “La Pared de Frida”, Series Paredon will be displayed at the entrance of the Fair.
- Albuquerque artist David Disko, Invited Artist, returns with a special installation. Creating contemporary art inspired by aerial photographic images of our planet Earth, Disko will reprise his 2018 award-winning Santa Fe Selects works and invite us to imagine stepping inside and look around.
Among the other artists, we will present:
- Rose Masterpol, Local Santa Fe Artist; her work is the language of non-objective, organic and pure painting, consisting of abstract shapes, lines, instinct, and intuition made from acrylic or oil on large canvases.
- Israeli and Miami based artist, Zammy Migdal will return to Santa Fe with his sculptures and installation where the viewer perceives the artist’s love for aesthetics and harmony. The raw metals assembled by the artist create dynamic elements, shapes, and penetrations provoking contrasts over spaces able to expand endlessly. As per the artist, Undulation, his free-standing sculptures, where space becomes part of the sculpture and the sculpture part of the space.
- With the presence and strength of an aluminum structure, Luis Kaiulani creates surprising artworks of fluidity, mindfulness, and color dimension. Whether on canvas or sculptures of aluminum, his work simultaneously feels strong and imaginary. Using his art as a metaphor for nature’s constant quest for growth through learning, experience, and contribution, he captivates our attention with the color and rhythm his artworks exude.
- Dale M. Reid-Canada
- Anoukart-The Netherlands
- Luis Atelouis-Switzerland
- Patrizia Casagranda-Germany
- Deniz Orkus-TurkeyNational Artists
- Cari Cohen-Argentina/USA
- Sofia Chitikov-USA
- Ty Joseph-USA
- Andre Croteau-USA
So, join us this summer for Art Santa Fe 2019, we are thrilled to be part of Art Santa Fe/Redwood Group which will feature extraordinary art from around the world, specially curated programming, special events, and entertainment and showcases the thriving art landscape of Santa Fe. The City of Santa Fe is recognized as the third largest art market in the US., one of UNESCO’s Creative Cities due to the city’s important achievements in arts and culture, and Travel & Leisure’s Destination of the Year.
“We cannot be more pleased to be part of Art Santa Fe and Santa Fe Art Week that together with our artists will give to the collectors an unforgettable experience exploring a world-class modern and contemporary art,” said Tata Fernandez, Director, Contemporary Art Projects USA. For more information, http://www.artsantafe.com
About Contemporary Art Projects USA: Headquartered in Miami, Contemporary Art Projects USA is dedicated to nurturing new contemporary art by providing exhibition opportunities and resources for emerging artists and curators. Their mission is focused on promoting art appreciation within the international community, to inspire and assist with the process of the art collection, and to generate resources that support artists’ creative endeavors through art awareness, artist promotion, and art procurement.
They work with the best minds in the industry and share their experience and passion for marketing the arts, culture, and entertainment. From Biennials and gala auctions to exhibitions and major international art fairs, Contemporary Art Projects USA has the experience, innovation, and creativity to engage audiences through inspired campaigns.